TOP>ABOUT TAKAI SEIKI>HISTORY

1906 Ryukitsu Takai founded "Denkosha Ltd." in Shiba, Tokyo. Manufactured and sold pneumatic bells, signal bells and other products of its own invention.
1925 Succeeded in the first domestic production of automatical aligning bearing retainers under contract with NSK LTD.
1941 Moved both Head Office and Plant to Fujisawa City.
1943 Sadakatsu Takai became the representative.
1961 Built Tsurumaki Plant in Hadano City . Commenced production of miniature bearing retainers.
1966 Renamed as TAKAI SEIKI CO., LTD. at the 60th anniversary. Capital: 10 million yen.
1967 Designated as a model plant for small and medium sized business rationalization by Small and Medium Enterprise Agency of Kanagawa Prefecture and has been the model plant for 30years.
1972 Built Isehara Plant in Isehara City.
1983 Incorporated FINE TOOL TAKAI CO., LTD.in Fujisawa Plant.
1984 Received the Minister of International Trade and Industry Award for successful achievement as a small and medium sized business rationalization model plant.
1994 SHANGHAI TAKAI SEIKI was established. Capital: 100 million yen.
1996 The 90th `nniversary of foundation. SHANGHAI TAKAI SEIKI started production.
2000 The Tsurumaki factory was closed under factory integration plan.
2001 Hisakatsu Takai bacame the representative director president.
2002 Obtained ISO 14001 Certification.
Consolidated FINE TOOL TAKAI CO., LTD.
2004 Obtained ISO9001 Certification.
2005 Kengo Takai bacame the representative director president.
Started production and sales of Resin Bearing and Rotating tilt stage.
2006 The 100th `nniversary of foundation. Isehara factory won the Incentive Award from Kanagawa Prefectural Labor Director.
2010 Established PT.TAKAI SEIKI INDONESIA. Capital: 1.2 million U.S.dollars.
2011 PT.TAKAI SEIKI INDONESIA started production.